HEALTHY 5-INGREDIENT FLOURLESS BANANA BREAD

HEALTHY 5-INGREDIENT FLOURLESS BANANA BREAD
Just 5 ingredients to make this healthy loaf of banana bread that’s moist, oaty and naturally sweetened with maple syrup.
I promise I’m not going all gluten-free on y’all over here, but my mom recently eliminated gluten from her diet to see if she has an allergy to it that might be causing some skin irritations, which inspired me to create a few more flourless baking recipes that I can bake for people who don’t or can’t eat gluten. I’ll probably never go gluten-free myself unless I have to for medical reasons, but if I had to, I know I’d survive. There are so many great recipes and products out there that allow you to enjoy baked goodies even if you can’t have gluten. But I can’t imagine a life without glutenous breads, cookies, donuts, etc.! 😉
I kept this recipe so simple that anyone can successfully bake it and so healthy you’d never believe it by how great it still tastes. Just 5 ingredients! And ones that you probably always have on hand: oatmeal, bananas, eggs, maple syrup and baking soda. That’s it, y’all! You just blend all of the ingredients together in your blender, pour the batter into a loaf pan and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Just 5 ingredients to make this healthy loaf of banana bread that's moist, oaty and naturally sweetened with maple syrup.

Ingredients
  • 3 medium ripe bananas
  • 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
  • 2 large eggs
  • ¼ cup pure maple syrup
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
Instructions
  1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 9x5-inch loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
  2. Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth and well combined. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan. (Garnish the top of the batter with thinly sliced banana, if desired) Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
  3. Let loaf cool completely in loaf pan. Store bread in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Notes
3 medium bananas is about 1-1/4 cups mashed banana (about 1 pound or 345 grams)
Oven temperatures vary so just make sure you test it with a toothpick to make sure it's baked all the way through. Mine usually takes right at 30 minutes, but others have said theirs takes closer to 40-45 minutes.

Recipe Source:thebakermama.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel